Sunday, December 1, 2019

Our First Thanksgiving





Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
 Our First Thanksgiving was perfect.  Beauty weather, lovely setting. We made a traditional meal in an nontraditional fashion. Two pieces of Turkey Breast grilled to perfection as well as grilled brussel sprouts, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Paul was the Grill Master while I cooked up my yummy stuffing in the electric skillet. Wasn't sure how it would work out but my oh my it was good, as good as cooked in the oven!  Put together a lovely centerpiece filled with the beauty of nature, Voila! Who could ask for more.
  Missed having family but loved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And Our Next Great Adventure Begins!

 Well, it certainly has been a while since I wrote anything here, and a lot has happened. As I mentioned in my last post, we had decided to ...