Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Winslow, Arizona


 Thought you would enjoy this Musical Montage





Well, I'm a-standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona

Such a fine sight to see




It's a girl, my Lord, in a flat-bed Ford

Slowin' down to take a look at me





Come on, baby, don't say maybe




I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me




We may lose and we may win, though we will never be here again

So open up I'm climbin' in, so take it easy


Take it easy, take it easy





Don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy




Come on baby, don't say maybe





I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me





  We oughta take it easy      Oh, we got it easy



No comments:

Post a Comment

And Our Next Great Adventure Begins!

 Well, it certainly has been a while since I wrote anything here, and a lot has happened. As I mentioned in my last post, we had decided to ...