Thursday, February 11, 2021

Almost Home!

 Things are getting real now. Next week we will be going down to take Dexter out of storage and bring her up this way. I shall be back in my home. sigh. It has felt harder this time the planning, the figuring, the knowing, but I do believe things are settling into place. So much has depended on others and that is always hard. Too many variables, too many unknowns, too much like walking off the cliff and hoping I could fly.

We have found a nice campground to stay at for several weeks while we settle in and assess any needs. Will talk more about that once we are there. The sorting and shifting of stuff is moving along as my brain tries to remember how I had things arranged before. Did we really have all this stuff in there and will we get it all back in!! Think I'm going to have to use my gift of inventing space where there appears not to be any LOL!

Figured out mail service so that is a big sigh of relief. Now just have to make all the changes. It may be a good weekend to do that and any other paper/computer work as we are suppose to be getting a bit of snow between Friday and Sunday. Good time to hunker down with a pot of soup!

Washington has this great program for seniors, called the Off Season Senior Pass. You pay $75 for it and it entitles you to camp at the state parks for no more than $10 a night with hookups and free without! It's good though the end of April! That is a great deal.

So exciting to once again be looking to a future of travel. So ready to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

And Our Next Great Adventure Begins!

 Well, it certainly has been a while since I wrote anything here, and a lot has happened. As I mentioned in my last post, we had decided to ...