Sunday, February 24, 2019

First No Show

So had my first no show through the Marketplace. Frustrating, but from what others tell me, to be expected. Why? If you change your mind, no problem, let me know and I'll put it back up for sale. Can't make it at appointed time, again, no problem Life happens. Send me a message and we can reschedule. I don't understand people who just don't show up and don't let you know. This should be a nonissue. Oh well, moving on. I certainly can't complain as most things are moving fast.

2 small tables awaiting pickup
another bag of clothes drop off to charity
several books going to library.
2 index card boxes going to library
Rest of our Santas and Snowmen have a new home to go to
Several books, a blanket, and other misc items found a new home
Sewing notions and such have been relocated and rest are awaiting pickup or delivery.
Complete contains of Kitchenware spoken for
Lighthouse collection awaiting pickup

WOW perhaps one of these days the house will look like it's getting emptier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And Our Next Great Adventure Begins!

 Well, it certainly has been a while since I wrote anything here, and a lot has happened. As I mentioned in my last post, we had decided to ...